Tankless Water Heater Replacement In Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, AB, and The Surrounding Areas
Trust Home Comfort LTD is the leading company that provides tankless water heater replacements in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, AB, and the surrounding areas. You can count on us for the best service possible. We have been in this industry for years, and our team is dedicated entirely to ensuring that all of your needs are met- from installation through maintenance! We offer a wide range of services, including tankless water heater installation, repair, and maintenance. We also provide financing options to help our clients get the most out of this investment.
Contact Trust Home Comfort LTD today if you are looking for a tankless water heater replacement in Edmonton or the surrounding areas. We would be happy to provide you with a free consultation and estimate.
When To Replace Tankless Water Heater?
There are a few key signs that say your tankless water heater needs replacement:
- More than 10 Years Old: Tankless water heater generally lasts about 10-15 years. If your tankless water heater is more than 10 years old, it may be time to start thinking about replacing it.
- Leaking: A leaking tankless water heater can cause extensive damage to your home and can be a safety hazard.
- Rust: If you notice any rust on your tankless water heater, it’s time for a replacement. Rust can cause extensive damage to your tankless water heater and can lead to leaks.
- Major Parts Replacement: If you’ve had to replace major parts on your tankless water heater, such as the heat exchanger, it may be time to replace the entire unit.
If you’re unsure whether or not it’s time to replace your tankless water heater, contact Trust Home Comfort Ltd. We would be happy to provide you with a free consultation and estimate.
5 Benefits Of Replacing Over Repairing
A few key benefits of replacing your tankless water heater rather than repairing it are:
- Increased Efficiency: Newer tankless water heaters are much more efficient than older models. It means that you’ll save money on your energy bills.
- Improved Performance: A new tankless water heater will provide you with improved performance and hot water delivery.
- More Features: Newer tankless water heaters come with a variety of features that older models don’t have. These features can include things like self-cleaning and temperature control.
- Greater Capacity: Newer tankless water heaters have a greater capacity than older models. It means that you’ll be able to get more hot water out of your tankless water heater.
- Better Warranty: Most tankless water heaters come with a better warranty, unlike previous models. It means you’ll be covered if anything goes wrong with your tankless water heater.
If you are considering replacing or need a new installation, please visit here for more information or contact us today. We will be available 24/7 for tankless water heater replacement In Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, AB, and the surrounding areas.