From power issues to problems with water pressure, numerous reasons could make your water heater start acting up. As water heaters get frequently used throughout the day and night for baths, showers, washing dishes, and much more, you must ensure that a qualified technician repairs it if it breaks down.
You might have to replace the installed water heating system one day. If you’re looking for an energy-efficient system that can produce hot water, you might prefer purchasing tankless water heaters.
If you reside in Edmonton, AB or the surrounding areas and require a professional opinion when it comes to tankless water heaters, contact the pros at Trust Home Comfort LTD.
Advantages Of Tankless Water Heaters
The advantages of installing tankless water heaters are:
- Monthly Cost Savings: Even though initial installation costs for tankless heaters tend to be higher, the higher efficiency means less energy is wasted. You’ll eventually see a profit on the investment you made in your purchase since tankless models are more likely to save you money over time.
- Clean Water: Tankless water heaters differ from conventional storage tank models as they don’t continually warm and keep water in storage. As water isn’t stored within the tank, there is no chance of bacteria growing and spreading. Water is heated once it’s brought into the faucet.
For more information on the selection of tankless water heaters available in Edmonton, contact Trust Home Comfort LTD.
- Environment-Friendly: Less electricity and water are required, which is healthier for the planet. Tankless heaters are more durable and operate more quickly, making them suitable for homes with higher demand.
Many models that do not require tanks utilize electricity for heating the water instead of natural gas. If you are considering going electric, be sure that your electrical system is up-to-current or upgraded when necessary.
What Maintenance Services Are Required With Tankless Water Heaters?
Regular maintenance for your tankless water heaters can improve the effectiveness of your system and help avoid expensive repairs. If you aren’t confident in managing your tankless water heater, employ Trust Home Comfort LTD specializing in tankless water heater services in Edmonton to assist you.
- Cleaning The Air Filter: When your tankless heater comes with an inlet water purifier, it will require cleaning every so often. The frequency of cleaning will be contingent on the frequency you use your heater and the quality of the water supply.
Here is how you can replace the filter in the tankless water heater:
- Disconnect the water supply to the heating system to clean the filter.
- Then, remove the filter and wash it well using warm soapy water or an absorbent cloth.
- If you cannot locate the water filter, refer to the user’s manual.
- Cleaning The Tank: It’s also important to wash the exterior of the tankless heater regularly. It can help remove any grime or dirt that builds up over time. It can be done using the softest cloth. Just clean the tank and surrounding area.
The water heater could absorb the dust and dirt and cause issues if the exterior remains dirty. Ensure to shut off the water and power supply before cleaning your tank.
Trust Home Comfort Experts Are Here To Help You!
If you require repairs or replacements for your water heater that is not functioning or working, call Trust Home Comfort LTD and our experts can do it for you. With our staff accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, there is no better place to go to get help. Call (780)761-1488 for services regarding tankless water heaters in Edmonton, AB!